Sunday, June 30, 2013

DokuPe

What made me happy today? DokuPe!
If you're wondering what DokuPe is, you clearly haven't seen Kami-sama no Memo-chō (heaven's memo pad). Kami-sama no Memo-chō is a definite must see anime, centering around the NEET detective agency. One of the main characters, Alice, never seems to drink anything but DokuPe.
Now what is DokuPe? It's the Japanese phonetic way of saying Dr. Pepper! It took me a while to figure it out too :-)
But it's funny, as I really like Dr. Pepper myself! Too bad it can be a bit hard to find in this region. Not all supermarkets carry it. The ones that do usually don't carry it at all times or run out rather fast.
I managed to get my hands on some yesterday, so right now I'm enjoying an nice, cold DokuPe. Sunday doesn't get much better than this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment