Saturday, June 1, 2013

Na na nanana

What made me happy today? Iron Man!
Well, iron Man 3 to be precise. I finally got around to watching it yesterday.
And boy, I must say that it's a really great movie. I had my doubts at the start of the movie, because it opened with 'I'm blue' by Eiffel 65. But it really fits in!
I must admit this: I never liked watching movies with Robert Downey Junior. He comes across as being a bit condescending or snooty or something like that. But when he plays Tony Stark it works, because that's a part of who Tony Stark is. And who doesn't like Tony Stark?
I'm not going to tell you what happens in the movie, just watch it yourself. It's worth it! But I will tell you my favorite joke from the movie. Woman: 'Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?' Tony: 'Baby, that could be the title of my autobiography.' Lol.
So make sure to catch this one in the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment